permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Four maybe five things that would be helpful to publicize the convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Four maybe five things that would be helpful to publicize the convergence
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 16:19:27 -0700

Thanks Bob, for your willingness to get the word out!

We have most of these things.

You can also access our posters/banners here:
http://northamericanpermaculture.org/napc-posters/

Here is our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthAmericanPermacultureConvergence

Rideshare:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/790970984254664/

Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/napermacultureconvergence/

Facebook events page (where you can invite your friends you would like to
know about it - it's simple and fast):
https://www.facebook.com/events/1442771599294116/

And we even have memes! (attached). If they didn't come through, email me and
I'll send them.

Our web site home page has some simple copy about the event that could be
used: http://northamericanpermaculture.org/

We also have a newsletter (sign up on our home page), and a blog that has
continual updates.

Press release:

WHAT: 1st North American Permaculture Convergence

WHEN: August 29-31, 2014

WHERE: Harmony Park, Minnesota, an event venue an hour and a half south of
Minneapolis.

WHY: A gathering of professionals and students of permaculture design for the
purpose of continuing education and networking.

Website: www.NorthAmericanPermaculture.org

Presscontact: Koreen Brennan, media@northamericanpermaculture.com

On August 29th to 31st, 2014 the first North American Permaculture
Convergence will be held at Harmony Park, a 40-acre outdoor events venue in
Clarks Grove, Minnesota with a permaculture installation and on a gorgeous
lake.  Permaculture professionals and practitioners of all ages will connect
with their peer group to make this first continent-wide convergence an
historic event.

Permaculture is a system of ecological design that strives to use local and
renewable resources to create resilient and abundant human systems,such as a
backyard garden, a farm, or a town.

The North American Permaculture Convergence is an opportunity for
permaculturalists to network and exchange ideas and knowledge. Join us for
educational workshops, hands-on demonstrations, networking, discussion
groups, round tables, children's permaculture adventures, entertainment,
music, a permaculture exposition, and local, organic fare. Special topics at
the convergence will include – permaculture education systems, curriculum,
regional design nuances, and continent-wide movement building.

A series of workshop intensives and site tours, featuring Toby Hemenway, Jude
Hobbs, Mark Shepard and others will be held in the days before and after the
North American Convergence.
Early bird tickets are only $200 until August 15th!  For event registration,
please visit our website.
To get involved with the first annual North American Permaculture Convergence
or for more information, please visit www.northamericanpermaculture.org, or
write info@northamericanpermaculture.org

Koreen Brennan