permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 20:42:20 +0200

Great initiative Richard...like many more thousands around the world,
waking up to reality. Go hard and keep us posted. Look forward to the
website. But many will never recognise how the banksters are manipulating
it all. Payback is coming faster than they can imagine. I like Hazel
Henderson's values and theories of Full True Cost accounting, where
everything costs, and enjoy working with such equation in many aspects of
many activities. Often placing $ into an energy equation gives another
viewpoint of how things can be equated, for most of us if not all have been
conditioned to the $. Like it or not we are all under the strangelhold of
the banksters who have manipulated every aspect of our society to design in
the new slave order we are all so very much a part of...breaking out of the
shackles is the exciting journey, that many more of us are on. I enjoy the
debate also, over cost of urban, peri-urban, versus rural. Its nonsense to
put the them into the same equation for there are so many different
elements to each factor. I reckon it is very smart and also astute to
recognise the values of urban land as productive. This sets us on a pathway
of urban sustainability and again Full True Cost accounting within the
shackles we live, or find ourselves, or choose to be...There is so much
talk about Sustainable Cities, where little debate has any sight of
realistic models or examples. Projects like this Richard are a start. It
will be exciting also to see where it travels to. We are still a long way
off of seeing a new economic policy that takes over the world and will be
known as Green Economics. Although we do have many elements of the examples
to start forming the frameworks for such.... another book for ya
Toby....Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]