permaculture - [permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: starwulf <starwulf@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:55:23 -0600

Hi,

My name is Richard and I live in Wheat Ridge, CO and I am getting real tired
of food prices rising faster than inflation or commodity prices. So, I am on
a quest to start an Urban Farming project under a Cooperative business model
to do two things: 1) get people of like mind to join me in growning more of
our own food and sharing excess; 2) as we grow selling excess production to:
A) fund the movement; B) fund outreach and education to school age children
and intereted adults; C) be financially viable to stay in business and
generate an income ( PT/ for FT) for the cooperative members.

A big idea that I’ve already started in my own yard. Anyone who live or
knows someone who live near me that would be interested in joining me, please
have them email me.

Richard Boettner

Tomorrows Vision, Owner & Visionary
Sustainability Speaker / Educator