permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seeking sweetpotatoes partnership

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew <durtysouthdrewsos@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seeking sweetpotatoes partnership
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

I have a few of those varieties and others as well a total of 12. They are
just taking off now as I recently planted them. I surmise when they spread
and are healthy enough we can arrange something.

Andrew Gerren
Founder/President
Garden to Gardens.,Inc

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:20 AM, Steve Hart