permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seeking sweetpotatoes partnership

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew <durtysouthdrewsos@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seeking sweetpotatoes partnership
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

My apologies for the delayed response. I wish I had time to write more to the
listserv. Yes, I am in Hawai'i.  I would have to figure out the best way to
ship some. I presume cuttings as that was what was what I acquired and they
are now starting to take off. Here are the varieties (one did not make it)

Reppuns Japanese sweet
Diane
Nalo purple
yoshida