permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anti-ageing compound set for human trials afterturning clock back for mice | Science | theguardian.com

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anti-ageing compound set for human trials afterturning clock back for mice | Science | theguardian.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 23:26:35 -0000

Very true Toby.
John

On Jan 7, 2014, at 10:48 AM, John D'hondt wrote:

I think there is a reason why 3 score years and ten (or a bit longer) may
not be such a bad thing.

It's a bit OT, but I remember reading that a study showed that the typical 20-year-old wants to live forever, 40-year-olds want to live to be 200, 60-year-olds want to live to be 100, and 80-year-olds want another decade or so if they are in good health. It all works out. Because, like they say, getting old isn't for sissies.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com