permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Confronting the Context: Permaculture and Capitalism

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Confronting the Context: Permaculture and Capitalism
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:25:09 +0200

maybe because recession is still hitting us here, alternative economies have caught on, with some people at least.

I tripped over the "still" in the statement above. I think - and this is no my private ideas, but what I gather from people who watch the economy for a living - that the whole shabang is just starting... So don't hold your breath for better times.

georg