permaculture - Re: [permaculture] oxygenation of water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] oxygenation of water
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:51:16 +0200

Hi Steve,

even though most
don't deserve to be on this planet.

How does that go with "care for the people"?

I have had first hand experience in
hydroponics by way of helping a mate out recently for 9 weeks. It proved to
me beyond doubt that what I say satisfies me absolutely. It certainly is
not an "eco-sensitive, nature-friendly agricultural process". It is
synthetic

There are hydroponics and hydroponics. If a newbie helps out on a fully machanized, fueldriven, spray-crazy farm and then says "naw, farming is not about production of living foods", we would know better. So do I when I read your judgements.

Best,
Georg