permaculture - Re: [permaculture] oxygenation of water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] oxygenation of water
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 16:18:09 +1300

Hydroponics....nahhh....sorry Lawrenceits does not fit into any part of
Permaculture. I don't know which PDC you did but my several from BM et al
and many life experiences have certainly highlighted this reality. But,
great reverberation there Lawrence and to see which side of the path your
viewpoint is....mine is obviously not on the same path and perhaps more of
a purest within the relm of "Working with Nature not Against it". IMO there
is a world of experiences to explore within the relms of nature to more
than satisfy all the needs of the burgeoning 9 billion even though most
don't deserve to be on this planet. I have had first hand experience in
hydroponics by way of helping a mate out recently for 9 weeks. It proved to
me beyond doubt that what I say satisfies me absolutely. It certainly is
not an "eco-sensitive, nature-friendly agricultural process". It is
synthetic and if a major part of Permaculture is about food it is
reasonably well recognised now that our body needs nutrition from nature
not synthetics.....my case rests...Steve Hart