permaculture - [permaculture] Vandana Shiva on Vancouver Island (receiving honourary doctor of law at University of Victoria)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Vandana Shiva on Vancouver Island (receiving honourary doctor of law at University of Victoria)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:43:49 -0700

http://www.uvic.ca/anniversary/videos/index.php

scroll down to Vandana’s speech (The Future of Food) if you’d like to hear it!

frances

she really puts it together amazingly well and devastatingly so...
but devastating in a good way really
in a way that helps us to realize that all we can do is something like this:
plant a seed
watch it grow

her book “Making Peace with the Earth” is a devastating ‘round up’ of what is
happening on planet earth in the war against nature...

I find her to be a thoroughly knowledgeable, thoughtful, and hearty energy in
the world.

  • [permaculture] Vandana Shiva on Vancouver Island (receiving honourary doctor of law at University of Victoria), Frances and David, 04/03/2013