permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Values & Practices Survey

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bellows,Wendi Lynn" <bellows@ufl.edu>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Values & Practices Survey
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 23:13:53 +0000

I'd like to warmly thank everybody who has participated in my dissertation
research on Permaculture people, values and practices so far! I am happy to
announce that more than 160 people have taken the survey as of today. If you
are still interested in participating, but have not yet, the survey will be
active for one more week (until 3/16).

Please cut and paste this link into your browser if you are a Permaculture
practitioner and interested in participating in cutting edge theory--based
social science research: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9FR3CidEmNfeWOx

I will have the results of the survey ready in a report for this group by
August.

Much Appreciation!

Wendi Bellows
University of Florida
Graduate Student in Interdisciplinary Ecology
bellows@ufl.edu

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Values & Practices Survey, Bellows,Wendi Lynn, 03/09/2013