permaculture - Re: [permaculture] fukuoka_farming mailing list needs aco-moderator.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] fukuoka_farming mailing list needs aco-moderator.
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 09:22:23 -0700

I used to follow the fukuoka farming group, but had to simplify.
I'm not always in computer mode and one healthy list such as this one is more than I can handle at times and certainly enough for a fount of information and more.
I put forth the idea that natural farming receives discourse on this list and that seems to be more of a plus than a separate list.
As you said yourself, L L, it can be overwhelming!
Some lists seem meant for integration into others.
Frances

-----Original Message----- From: venaurafarm