permaculture - Re: [permaculture] pc aquaponics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] pc aquaponics
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20:06:30 +0200

Permaculture Aquaponics ?....thats doing sprouts. Interesting debate Georg.
I recall a strong cliche and probably a well used principle in Permaculture
that states " Work with Nature not Against Her" . Any water plants that
exist in that world in nature are surely part of an aquaponic system. But
when we call hydroponics organic and Permaculture someone went to the wrong
course or had a very deficient teacher. I like the connection with nature
for it has so many valuable realms that connect many of our critical
functions to the elements we receive from that connection. They are not
simple nutrition but many other levels of energy as well. Then of course we
get into another huge debate about appropriate or non -appropriate diets.
Interesting to see the acceleration in Prana. I look forward to the
debate....Steve Hart