permaculture - [permaculture] pc aquaponics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] pc aquaponics
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16:06:20 +0200

Hi there,

Being stuck in a city I recently started pondering and researching the idea of aquaponics. The web tells me of Max Meyers doing aquaponics the permaculture way. I am am pc designer myself for almost 20 years now, with moderate experience in counselling, design and implementation. I am wondering what he does differently that any decent permie would not think of my himself? Any experiences? Any reports or details of his approach anywhere on the web?

thanks,
Georg