permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture, dentist.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture, dentist.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:07:19 -0700

Great tips, here.
I've been reading on this subject lately, but have not organized my information.
What I have done, though, is taken some oregano oil and one of those rubber tipped dental utensils (just researched, found pic, it's called a gum stimulator:
http://www.gumbrand.com/dental-accessories/gum-stimulator/
and just put the tip into the bottom of the eye dropper with the oregano oil in it.
That way, I just pick up a minute amount of oregano oil.
Run this all the way along the gum line front and back, top and bottom, with a little extra care where there might be concern.
I do this after complete cleaning with salt water rinse, tooth brushing, flossing, salt water rinse.
I tried this in order to deal with bacteria, and found my teeth feeling nice and smooth and clear (without plaque formation)
One concern: as a natural antibiotic, does the oregano oil then challenge the probiotic status of my organism as a whole, specifically the digestive system.
Am monitoring accordingly.
Also, I believe in diversity of solutions in that the weaknesses of any mono-solution seems to be brought out, and therefor, am thankful for the alternative ideas provided in your message!
Thanks!
Frances

-----Original Message----- From: tanya