permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture, dentist.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Thompson <mike.brian@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture, dentist.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:10:59 -0400

I was recently reading about licorice root for teeth & gums.
"Scientists are reporting identification of two substances in licorice
— used extensively in Chinese traditional medicine — that kill the
major bacteria responsible for tooth decay and gum disease, the
leading causes of tooth loss in children and adults."
http://portal.acs.org/portal/acs/corg/content?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PP_ARTICLEMAIN&node_id=223&content_id=CNBP_029014&use_sec=true&sec_url_var=region1&__uuid=e3768557-8825-4524-979b-f6fb68a8d416