permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Eating Insects The Latest Trend Among Those Dedicated To Looking Good And Partying All Night?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Eating Insects The Latest Trend Among Those Dedicated To Looking Good And Partying All Night?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:13:23 -0700 (PDT)

This is fantastic!

As it turns out I am currently working on an article regarding the role of
edible insects in a Permaculture system.
I have been researching entomophagy in recent months and next week I will be
teaching an edible insects class for children (who don't have the prejudices
many adults have towards eating bugs). It's a fascinating source of local,
seasonal food that's devoured by (non-European) cultures the world over.

Thank you for sharing this.

-Roman
Children's Permaculture Guild