permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Stop the War on Front Yard Vegetable Gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Stop the War on Front Yard Vegetable Gardens
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:31:26 -0400

On 7/20/2012 2:06 PM, venaurafarm wrote:
On 7/20/2012 12:02 AM, Bob Waldrop wrote:
Hehehe, Lawrence, my point is "avoid monocultures" and use a "diversity
of social media approaches." Probably there is a petition site
affiliated with this issue with a non-FB petition. If not, someone
should start one. It's what I would do if I was managing this. I'd
have a website with a place to sign, an email newsletter, a discussion
group, Twitter account, FB, google+,.

Bob Waldrop, OKC

Well, Bob, maybe we should consider joining this group:

Association of Humans and Beasts For Communal Cooperation, Survival and
Advancement.

Just listen to the wind and watch the clouds and you will know how to
contact us.

We do ponder the nature of the universe.

Bob: You and I have shared good humor here over the years so I will add enlightenment about the origin of AHBFCCSA: Originated by the dirtfarmer himself in a moment of inspiration experienced during a "flyover" of the shrine of Sri Ramakrishna en route to the nearest Tibetan Buddhist monastery by roaring mountain stream high in the Himalyas, the purest inspired wisdom, gleaned from thousands of years of karma unfolded within Gaia.