permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Stop the War on Front Yard Vegetable Gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Stop the War on Front Yard Vegetable Gardens
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:42:11 -0400

On 7/19/2012 1:46 PM, Linda Ray wrote:
Thanks for posting this Larry :-)

However- Cannot sign the petition without logging into FB. I wouldn't have
anything to do with FB.

See what I mean. FarceHook is worthless in these times of need for robust, effective communication and information collaboration and archival. Google offers all of that and it is easy to use. For me there is only one service to use other than ibiblio.....Google.
......with all due respect for our in house permaculture missionary, Bob.

Is there a non-FB link for this petition?

Who knows.