permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Engine efficiency ??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Engine efficiency ??
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:47:51 -0400

On 7/17/2012 5:48 AM, Steve Hart wrote:
ENGINE EFFICIENCY and the petrochem con.

Yeah great subject. I was lucky to have 5 brothers most into engines etc
etc one who had exceptional energies himself explored this field and found
an American by name Bob Colvin who did a lot of this research. This was
primarily based on "fuel vaporisation" he recognised that the simple fact
that petrol to combust required to be in vapor form not liquid.

Add to fuel vaporization more effective ignition:
I was reading about research on a different type of ignition not requiring spark plugs that was far more efficient and effective though computer-controlled. The developer's patent was bought and the product shelved indefinitely, never made production.