permaculture - [permaculture] Engine efficiency ??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Engine efficiency ??
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:48:58 +0200

ENGINE EFFICIENCY and the petrochem con.

Yeah great subject. I was lucky to have 5 brothers most into engines etc
etc one who had exceptional energies himself explored this field and found
an American by name Bob Colvin who did a lot of this research. This was
primarily based on "fuel vaporisation" he recognised that the simple fact
that petrol to combust required to be in vapor form not liquid. The
conventional carburettor pumped liquid into the combustion chamber. With
90% going out the tail of the exhaust pipe. He simply redesigned this with
phenominal results. In my research for similar level technological advances
I found many people with their knees shattered and their rights bought out
and some killed ? This begged another question...answer that yourselves.
This is not uncommon, in fact very common. Even in New Zealand where there
has been several of these inventors. All now silenced. I ask what of the
airline industry and the efficiency of that technology. I would suggest
that is equally similar. As it may well be with many other technologies.
Don't ask me to start up on the health industry .....Steve Hart