permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The next World food crisis?
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:53:53 -0400

Toby,
Rant? I was trying to communicate to Dieter what this country looks like to
one of its citizens. No rage, just awareness.
And yes what do we do in the face of such real threats?
I can speak for myself in saying that I choose to remain open to new
information/techniques for sustainability and I am putting those methods to
work producing food for people not just profit. I choose to understand and
encourage the natural world as an ally in this pursuit. I share the
information I have with my family, friends and customers to build awareness
in order to realize sustainability and health. I choose to speak the truth
as I understand it at the moment and to listen to others in order to better
understand the world around me.
This list serve has been an invaluable resource towards that end

Steven