permaculture - Re: [permaculture] true-to-type seed exchange

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Carnevale <c.s.carnevale@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] true-to-type seed exchange
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:25:31 -0500

Lawrence,

I would like to participate in your proposed "true-to-type" seed exchange.
Perhaps you could set up an invite-only Google Doc as an inventory and
folks could add their name, contact info, and what seeds they have
available. That would be a great resource. Also it would be good for
folks to be cognizant of pest/pathogen transmission issues. I will
certainly participate.

Thanks,

Chris Carnevale
Charleston, SC