permaculture - Re: [permaculture] true-to-type seed exchange

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] true-to-type seed exchange
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:11:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am interested in a seed exchange with an invite-only Google Doc  I tried to
get onto the one that Chris C just set up and it wouldn't let me in because I
am not authorized.  If anyone gets a google doc seed exchange going please
put me on the authorized to access list.

I grow and save large amounts of seed every year.  I have a seed list if
anyone is interested.

Michael Pilarski