permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A better wheelbarrow

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A better wheelbarrow
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 00:49:39 -0800 (PST)

Dear Thomas,
I have it at a job site where I've collected severalfallen trees in a major
wind storm in Pasadena. I used it for moving large stones and trunks to build
an outdoor shower with a composting heater hose. I'll take a picture of it
this week and show you.
Regards,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.