permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A better wheelbarrow

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A better wheelbarrow
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 04:55:12 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Ray,

It is a real shame that you spoil such an interesting and and informative
post with an offensive racial slur that tars nearly two billion people with
the same brush.

Perhaps you could tell us more about the cobberbarrow, and I could introduce
to number of Chinese permaculturalists and eco entrepreneurs that could help
spread this excellent new development by manufacturing it at low cost, before
all those greedy American capitalists patent the idea for pure profit, and
stop it from reaching those who would benefit most from this innovative and
important technology. ;-)

Chris