permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] A report to the parliament ofBritain | a ...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] A report to the parliament ofBritain | a ...
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:16:21 -0000

Hi Lawrence,

I suppose I had this coming. Please note that I never write anything against people but only against some ideas some people may have. From your text below it is obvious that Mark is a man after my own heart. I am also ever so sorry that we have no snakes at all in Ireland and little wild life otherwise. What wild animals there be are fast being reduced by all kind of means for the pervading opinion seems to be that if it can't be sold it is not worth anything and thus should make place for something that is worth some filty lucre.

Fact remains that we would all be completely ignorant and impotent against the PTB if it were not for real science and real scientists.
Some of these real scientists pay with their career and sometimes even their life if they find evidence that goes against the propaganda flow from big brother. Anyone who got out of the Matrix must have had some help from real science somewhere along the line for no single human life is long enough to see through the enormous mass of disinformation that exists out there and that grows further every day.
In fact, what is most typical of science is a critical, questioning mind. If you question and don't believe everything you are told or given to read you are doing science. And it is up to everyone for himself to make out how objective he or she wants to be.

As to my own farm and posting pictures...I am not a great photographer for starters. We have a ten meter waterfall on the land and I have in the past tried my best to do this justice with a picture. It came out flat.
Also I normally work outside all the hours of the day that it is light enough to see. Not easy to make pictures in the dark.
All the boundaries of our 70 something acre farm are streams or rivers, about 2 meters wide at most and we have more streams running through the property. We have two lakes of which the biggest is about 2 acres. We are 6 miles from the Atlantic but on the S slope of a mountain.
John