permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What are your priceless permaculture tools?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What are your priceless permaculture tools?
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 19:38:02 -0400

On 9/7/2011 7:27 PM, loren luyendyk wrote:

Electric tools: *cordless drill/driver set: makita is the best and
you can get lithium batteries that are super light (12v or more).
the kits are great cuz they have flashlights, reciprocal, and
circular saws that all use the same batteries. VERY useful

In the electric-powered tools I would add, from my collection:

Corded tools:

electric chain saw (Stihl and Makita)

electric lawn mower (get one on sale at Lowes or buy online)

electric mini-rototiller, weed eater (string), brush cutter (blade)