permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Used keyline plow for sale?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Used keyline plow for sale?
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 21:29:44 -0400

On 5/5/2011 11:35 AM, Cory Brennan wrote:
Anybody know of a used keyline plow for sale in the US?

I don't knowho many times I have posted this info but:
get a new Yeomans from Market Farm Implement in Friedans Pennsylvania
http://marketfarm.com They are not that expensive and can be mailed UPS. Forget complicated expensive toolbars for it and just get off the shelf components from Roll A Cone Mfg. in Tulia Texas. Size the Yeomans components and the accompanying toolbar to the capacity of your tractor, i.. 45hp to 70 hp, 1 to 3 26" shanks, cat 1 or cat 2 3 point hitch, depending the type and condition of your soil. I wish Darren would start promoting US dealers for Yeomans and alternate toolbars
with accurate info related. Eh, Darren? :-) If we don't do business with MFI they might stop carrying Yeomans then we would be totally SOOL.
Case closed.

LL