permaculture - Re: [permaculture] people care

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] people care
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:12:26 +0000 (GMT)

I personally quite like the original Chinese way of doing things.
A group of patients would pay a physician a monthly fee until one of them
fell ill, then they would stop paying. This way the doctor would be
encouraged to keep all his patients healthy, rather than the system we have
now when doctors get paid whenever we are ill. Hardly the best motivation
for them ;-)

Chris

--- On Fri, 12/3/10, Michael Burns <michael@fingerlakespermaculture.org>