permaculture - [permaculture] Reality and Illusion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Woody Wodraska <wodraska@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Reality and Illusion
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:51:01 -0800

Thanks for these writings Keith and Paul David these are important details that you write about. Indeed as Terence McKenna used to tell us "the culture is not our friend."
Sometimes it is necessary to just flat out speak of all the absurdities of the times we live in, as Keith did, for it's wake up call value. And then again it is important to look at the solutions. But all in all human beings end up in this kind of a pickle when they ignore the spiritual world and the Nature Spirits and we ignore them at our peril as we are in debt to them for all of our original knowledge. This is not woo woo it is how it really is. It is what the peasants and indigenous peoples always knew; that if they stewarded and cared for Mother Earth then she in turn would care for them.
Something that we have to keep in mind is that there is plenty of evil in the world with Monsanto and the likes of them, land grabs, chemtrails and so on and so forth that we have to keep shining our light into the dark corners of all that, teach our children well and hold in place our love , faith and hope which are going to be very important human resources as time goes on.
If anyone is interested a great read is Love and its Meaning in the World by Rudolf Steiner which refers to our spiritual history and the Mission of the Earth.
Onwards all,
Barbara and Woody
Earth Guardians, Stewards, Biodynamic Farmers.
Woody Wodraska
wodraska@mac.com
Free chapters from
"Deep Gardening: Soul Lessons from 17 Gardens" at
http://www.soulmedicinejourney.com/Book.html

  • [permaculture] Reality and Illusion, Woody Wodraska, 12/02/2010