permaculture - Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] colony collapse disorder solved!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:52:02 -0800 (PST)

Hey folks,
After watching Paul's video with Jacquline Freeman, I was moved to present a
permaculture approach to beekeeping for my Ecology class.

I need to cite from two scientific peer-reviewed articles or journals. Now
I'm
fully aware that permaculture might not be mentioned in a peer-reviewed
journal,
however I would like to at least find mention of either A) organic practices
decreasing losses or B) evidence linking pesticide use to increasing losses.

Also, if there is an authority on the subject, I'd like to get in contact
with
them.
Thanks all!