permaculture - [permaculture] The Junkyard Tour on Black Friday

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Junkyard Tour on Black Friday
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:36:14 -0800 (PST)

Friday, November 26 · 10:00am - 5:00pm

________________________________

LocationApex 8909 San Fernando Road Sun Valley, CA. 91352

________________________________

Created ByRay Cirino

________________________________

More InfoWe will meet at Apex and stay there for an hour or so. This is a
famous
place in the world where I have some good things I've hidden away for you.
They
also have two more spaces we can take a private tour on across the street no
one
gets to go except us. Then we'll go have lunch. Then we'll hit three yards
that
many people never go to that have secret treasures of all kinds. Wear old
clothes and bring cash. If your are interested in rocket stoves, gardening,
solar cooking or any other need, I'll help you reach your goals.

Tour Fee: $20 lunch not included

>From lflj@bellsouth.net Tue Nov 16 15:50:53 2010
t89940651; bh¿iSmpn9S3eWtSCq+pnh/XgR495qTpuKs3ltqLC5mWY=;

h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Organization:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=CKqDkCitHLPfAF1WgltFoJ8ZGl4gsoQKvRYfsB09HcfyCY5SO/wZXLWDmsj2op5rnx0xbfTcbvAMC/PmGJsRA/IWhoesbRP9mlmLq5pFMSY89VN5VBXVraD4rybQB1ThUoknh7LFevHgfZzMdSGgMz7M95zQAcwvN/bZk8QFv2oReceived:
from [192.168.1.65] (lflj@65.5.197.216 with plain)
by smtp127.sbc.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
16 Nov 2010 12:50:51 -0800 PST