permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the limits of the conversation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the limits of the conversation
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:31:35 -0600

Hot dog! Scott Pittman and Lawrence London are debating about my
worthiness. I'm more interesting than I thought! :)

Let me restate my mission as I see it: I'm working long and hard to
get people tasted up for permaculture. After a few weeks on the
forums, they then take a look at the regional section to find a PDC
near them to get the official training.

Then it is your job, Scott, to give them the official PDC. I got em
tasted up and sent them your way. I did my job as I saw fit. Then it
is your turn to do your job as you see fit.

Right now it is 3000 people per day. A year from now I hope it is
more like 30,000 people per day. Let's fill up those PDCs!