permaculture - [permaculture] any thought about the GMO fish they may release soon

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Organic Gardening Discussion List" <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>, "Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group" <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: [permaculture] any thought about the GMO fish they may release soon
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:37:29 -0700

u know they will not tell us what salmon Is GMO so there goes salmon for me. soon even wild caught salmon will be GMO what does the rest of the world think about us releasing a fish whose DNA is lab made and can contaminate all fish and other life with their lab made genes. . how can they get away with what they are doing to life on earth as we know it. sorry I like salmon and now you will never know they will not label and they can not control their life form that they make in labs changing dna and mixing up life. transgenetic sorry about the spelling its not even in my spell checker but it will be soon. transgenetic animals all mix up made in the lab and set free on earth to contaminate life as we know it.