permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: semantic wiki on permaculture?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: semantic wiki on permaculture?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:13:35 -0400

On 9/17/2010 10:11 AM, paul wheaton wrote:

Some of the folks at permies.com did set up a wiki. And then it sorta
didn't go anywhere.

And then the other day I was contacted by the appropedia folks and I
went out to their site - they seem to have a lot of content there now.
And my SEO tools say "they're doing really good." And then I said
"yeah - but this is all wrong ..." and within a couple of hours they
fixed everything I could think of to whine about.

That was very generous and helpful of you. Kudos to Paul Wheaton and
permies.com.

So now I've gone out there and created a few links, added some content
.... I'm feeling pretty good about them. I'm hoping to have some
back-and-forth tie in between appropedia and the permies.com forums.

I would like to a lot of that too, from my sites at ibiblio and help Scott
with that at permaculture.info.

Naturally, I encourage a big ole link fest to everything from
permies.com. (well, everything permaculture related)

That will all happen!