permaculture - [permaculture] Searching for Pc Apprentice or Aid Worker Sources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Muhl <dmuhl65@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Searching for Pc Apprentice or Aid Worker Sources
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone,

I'm looking for permaculture projects to participate in...most likely
starting in the Spring, but possibly sooner for the right project. It would
be nice if there was a website that had a section where people who have
something going on and need help could advertise. Perhaps there is such a
site and I just don't know it. Any suggestions?

Also, if you yourself need help on your own project, or perhaps would be
interested in partnering up on something, let me know.

Dave

  • [permaculture] Searching for Pc Apprentice or Aid Worker Sources, David Muhl, 09/07/2010