permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Paradigm thinking (was Designing a, Movement)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Paradigm thinking (was Designing a, Movement)
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 03:28:51 -0400

On 8/20/2010 2:28 PM, Linda Ray wrote:

IMO "trend" or "growth" or maybe better yet, "evolution" might be better
descriptives and, guess what, if we make it "fashionable", we will entrain a
large part of humanity just as a matter of course. Then once people experience
the benefits all 'round of this way of thinking, they will see to it that it
stays in motion.

Well said, Linda girl, you have put the issue into perspective, i.e. use words that simply describe objectives that are more universally accepted and used by more of the peoples of the Earth, distilled, effective semantics. Yours is in the top tier of input in this thread.