permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Activist Upcoming Theme

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Wages <jwages@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Activist Upcoming Theme
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 13:49:37 -0400 (EDT)

The theme of the upcoming issue of the Permaculture Activist is Water: quite
a broad theme, which we want to narrow slightly to focus on water needs
(human consumption, livestock and crop needs, water catchment). We would
especially like some articles on water purification, graywater, irrigation,
and low-pressure systems, with lots of technical details that will be useful
to readers.

Over the last 25 years of implementing various designs in a variety of
precipitation zones, designers and permaculturists have learned a lot about
water. Therefore, there should be a lot to say. If you've learned something
you want to share, consider writing for this issue. Send me an e-mail first
with your ideas.

Writers' guidelines are available at
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/writersguidelines/writersguidelines.htm

Even though the deadline is Sept. 1, if you have a good idea, I'll work with
you to get an article finished in time.

John

John Wages
Guest Editor, The Permaculture Activist