permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Compost Tea and Urine question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Soil Doctor <soildoctor.org@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Compost Tea and Urine question
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 13:00:13 -0500

Hi Killian

Sorry for not replying earlier; busy planting a big microbiological compost
tea corn trial in Mexico. Thanks for your response - glad I could help. It
would be great if you posted the thread. No objections here. All the best.

Doug

Doug Weatherbee, M.A.
Certified Soil Foodweb Advisor
Certified Permaculture Designer