permaculture - [permaculture] Mr. President, protect the future of food - save #Pavlovsk Station

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranandDave Nokes <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mr. President, protect the future of food - save #Pavlovsk Station
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:45:15 -0500

Mr. President, please protect the future of food - save
Pavlovsk Station.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/worlds-biggest-collection-of-berries-and-fruits-faces-axe-2011015.html

Thank you for reading this. I hope it highlights
the treasure that exists on this land.

Sincerely,
Frances Nokes

P.S. I had to go to the 'send a letter to the Kremlin
address: http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/send
and sent the above message.

  • [permaculture] Mr. President, protect the future of food - save #Pavlovsk Station, FranandDave Nokes, 08/15/2010