permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Cleaning/Containing Mercury

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Cleaning/Containing Mercury
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Cuauhtemoc,
Hey
The pomos are already partnered with a microbe company that is very effective
at remediating this. I was on their Rez and saw the evidence of mercury in
their soils and the lake, we also visited the superfund site and saw the
heart of the problem, still leaking.

I believe the main slow was funding- let's talk, I have some ideas. How are
you, man?

Cory

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2010, at 10:23 PM, Cuauhtemoc Landeros <descendingeagle@gmail.com>