permaculture - [permaculture] Chemtrails.. soil samples done..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tim Randles <erinmore69@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Chemtrails.. soil samples done..
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.articlesbase.com/environment-articles/obama-considers-chemtrails-875865.html
( snippet below)

Dave Dickie’s company performs contract landscape work for the City of
Edmonton. In November 2002 his crews began finding widespread nutrient
deficiency in soils that could cause severe problems for plant life,
including trees.

Soils analysis came back with showing extreme
Electrical Conductivity readings. A November 18, 2002 lab test of snow
falling through chemtrails also confirmed elevated levels of aluminum
and barium. Norwest Labs lab report #336566 dated November 14. 2002
found:

aluminum levels: 0.148 milligrams/litre
barium
levels: 0.006 milligrams/litre

End snippet**
**********************
I live in SK and can attest that they lay chemtrails in the skies over the
prairies. I am hoping that I can manage the soils in such a way as to negate
the chemical invasions by these terrorists. My concernis not so much the
metals, but in fact the electrical properties of the soils, tbe
bio-energetics I guess you could say.. have been affected by the spraying. I
am thinking the Steiner thing, ( I forget at the moment what they call it..
might be one way to help out.. although it seems like a bunch of tomfoolery,
witchcraft and /or voodoo to my conservative mind..

Cheers.. Tim
>From venaurafarm@bellsouth.net Sat Apr 10 21:56:44 2010
> I am thinking the Steiner thing, ( I forget at the moment
> what they call it.. might be one way to help out.. although it seems
> like a bunch of tomfoolery, witchcraft and /or voodoo to my
> conservative mind..

Biodynamics. the term has been trademarked
http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/biodynamic.html