permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Chemtrails.. soil samples done..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Josh <serjosh@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Chemtrails.. soil samples done..
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 00:35:12 -0400

This is a discussion that belongs on a political mailing list. Sure
it 'may' involve nature, but until there is undisputed scientific
evidence that it does it has no place on this list IMO. I am
libertarian and have to deal with conspiracy theorists on a daily
basis.. I don't come here for this. Please save this for those lists.
PLEASE