permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: energy appeal for Haiti

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Angela Manno <amanno@angelamanno.com>
  • To: permaculturehudsonvalley@lists.riseup.net
  • Cc: Pete Robbins <peterobb@hvi.net>, Brigitte Keane <keaneaac@yahoo.com>, Sebastian Stadler <windowstonature@yahoo.com>, Dyami Nason-Regan <4dyami@gmail.com>, ethan roland <eroland@gmail.com>, Mary Anne McCormack <mamc1500@optonline.net>, permaculture-61@meetup.com, Cindy Dill <paintandpetals@gmail.com>, Alice Lo <alicelo03@gmail.com>, Jordan Munn <jordanmunn@yahoo.com>, Marty <mdriggs@gmail.com>, Paula kucera <pkucera@hvi.net>, Krista Oarcea <kristaoarcea@earthlink.net>, Joan Ewing <mamajoane@yahoo.com>, John House Wilson <JohnHouseWilson@yahoo.com>, Rob Vallone <robert_vallone@hotmail.com>, Catherine Paton <cppaton@yahoo.com>, Andrew Jones <ajventure@gmail.com>, Elsa Higby <elsa@soapboxsinger.com>, Geo Kuehn <Oasis654@aol.com>, Karen & Terry Cianci <tcianci@mac.com>, permaculture@openpermaculture.org, Kay McGrenaghan Cafasso <kcafasso@gmail.com>, Paul Tobin <coyotesong1@hotmail.com>, Jan Smart <smartjuanita@earthlink.net>, Andrew Faust <Andrew@homebiome.com>, heather blackburn <teaganblackburn@gmail.com>, Anya Raskin <anya.raskin@gmail.com>, John Cliett <Jcliett@goodfieldfarm.com>, Ian Hayes <MiLunchbox@aol.com>, Kyle Anthony Murphy <clockwrklife@aol.com>, permaculturehudsonvalley@lists.riseup.net, Mariel Berger <marielcorea2001@yahoo.com>, andrew phillips <greenman124@yahoo.com>, Jonah Millett <jonahmillett@gmail.com>, Rebecca Hull <rebhu@comcast.net>, Nora Olsen <ivesiana@yahoo.com>, Levanah Garce <noragarce@hotmail.com>, "Philip M. Botwinick" <phil@peakoilnyc.org>, Connie Tate <ConnieDTate@gmail.com>, Jodi Fogel <organicfairy@hotmail.com>, julia farr <julpfarr@hotmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Pat Hanley <Ikedog98@yahoo.com>, Deborah Day <dhday@hotmail.com>, William Schmidt <William.Schmidt@parks.nyc.gov>, "L. Goldman" <BioEnergetics@Verizon.net>, John Woodward <jhnwoodward@gmail.com>, Nan French <shepp4444@gmail.com>, Wilton Duckworth <archiduck2@gmail.com>, Marsha <marianova363@hotmail.com>, Sarah Williford <sarah@funtimeentertainment.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: energy appeal for Haiti
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:27:23 -0500

Maybe there's folks out there that want to get involved?
Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sturm, Lois M." <Sturml@sullcrom.com>
Date: January 19, 2010 5:29:27 PM EST
To: "'loisnen@yahoo.com'" <loisnen@yahoo.com>
Subject: energy appeal for Haiti

Paul C. Bouillon is a founder of Neighborhood Energy Network. Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested.

We are a small non profit organization, Fondation Sanon Bouillon, in Haiti which has been involved
in the domain of Renewable Energy and education. In the past, our activities have been supporting
the electrification of small rural schools, and small agricultural projects. In the wake of the recent
disaster that struck Haiti, many of these projects have been affected and are no longer able to
function properly, due to damages incurred by their respective systems.

At this juncture, we are soliciting technical assistance from companies that are involved in the
RE Equipment field. Our needs are multiple. We are in need of:

- Solar panels (10W -100W)
- Small wind generators (300W -1000W)
- Small hydro electric turbines
- Small gas generators
- 2-3 inch gas powered water transfer pump
- solar powered water pumps
- Plastic PVC pipes (1/2- 4 " )

It is time to rise to the occasion. Any support that you can give will be highly appreciated.
In case of any questions I can be contacted at (917) 364-7424.

Paul C. Bouillon

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and contains information that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and notify us immediately.