permaculture - [permaculture] New chicken tractor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New chicken tractor
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:48:19 -0800 (PST)

Since I enjoy seeing what you guys are doing, I just wanted to share some
photos of my new chicken tractor, finished on Monday (except for some hinges
to replace the bag of leaves holding the feed access door in place).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45300880@N05/sets/72157623243944496/

Tripp

-Chinese proverb