permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Spanish Permaculture Handouts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Spanish Permaculture Handouts
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:12 -0700

I am looking for Spanish language handouts for the PDC I am giving in Costa
Rica in February. It is a bi-lingual course and most of my literature is in
English. At this point I will need this in electronic form and I can print
it out in Costa Rica or send it to the students via email.

Check out our website www.permaculture.org for more information on courses
This winter and summer.

I am also teaching a course for the Army National Guard to troops who are
going to Afghanistan to work with villagers on agriculture and other rural
tasks; I would appreciate any current information on Afghanistan weather,
soil, crops, animal husbandry, water and etc.

Thank you for your help

Scott Pittman
Permaculture Institute