permaculture - [permaculture] local-global permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] local-global permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:36:08 -0800

a proposal for global permaculture was presented by the founder of
Klimaforum09 in Copenhagen in December, its called 10 000 Trees, its a
combination of global energy descent planning and global permaforestry

http://permaculture.tv/10-000-trees-strategy-documentation/
http://permaculture.tv/10-000-trees-presentation/
http://permaculture.tv/?s=10+000+trees
http://permaculture.tv/save-the-planet-with-permaculture-tony-andersen-of-klimaforum09/

I have a 2 hour workshop video that I need to upload.. sorry for the delay

on a county level, Transition Towns Totnes is greatly celebrated, I believe
they are working on a book on Local Government, to accompany their Local
Food book

there is also a lot of permaculture related/inspired bioregional groups from
the 80s on

Nicholas Roberts

  • [permaculture] local-global permaculture, Permaculture Cooperative, 01/10/2010