permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Spanish Permaculture Handouts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Spanish Permaculture Handouts
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:09:38 +1100

G'day,

Scott: get in contact with Eugenio Gras of COAS <http://www.coas.com.mx/cms>
in
Mexico. He has recently authored a great book on Broadacre Permaculture,
Keyline etc. and has a whole lot of other stuff....eugenio@coas.com.mx is
his email.....I have all of his files and like me he is very open source...

All the best,

Darren

2010/1/11 Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>

> I am looking for Spanish language handouts for the PDC I am giving in Costa
> Rica in February. It is a bi-lingual course and most of my literature is
> in
> English. At this point I will need this in electronic form and I can print
> it out in Costa Rica or send it to the students via email.
>
> Check out our website www.permaculture.org for more information on courses
> This winter and summer.
>
> I am also teaching a course for the Army National Guard to troops who are
> going to Afghanistan to work with villagers on agriculture and other rural
> tasks; I would appreciate any current information on Afghanistan weather,
> soil, crops, animal husbandry, water and etc.
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Scott Pittman
> Permaculture Institute

> Google command to search archives:

Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

UPCOMING EVENTS

Keyline Design Course, University of Western Sydney, via 'Yobarnie',
Richmond, NSW, 14-16 January 2010 (www.milkwoodpermaculture.com.au)

Permaculture Design Certificate Course - Rainbow Valley Farm, NZ, February
2010 (www.rainbowvalleyfarm.co.nz)

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....

AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220