permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture wikis & making a major impact

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bob Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture wikis & making a major impact
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:50:48 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul wheaton" <paul@richsoil.com>
Bob, any chance I can get a link to permies.com from your site(s)?

Sure, but not until after Christmas. I have a day job as director of music at a Catholic Church and am about to embark on "Major Music" for the next few days. I've been compiling a list of links to add and already had the permies.com site on the list.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
www.energyconservationinfo.org
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org